We understand the vital role our pub plays in the community and we are doing everything we can to stay open as a safe space for everyone. We will be operating with reduced hours and a reduced food menu for the time being and will review the situation as directed by Public Health England.
Monday – Thursday
Bar 12-10pm, Kitchen 12-2.30pm and 5-8.30pm
Bar 12-11.30pm, Kitchen 12-2.30pm and 5-8.30pm
Bar 12-11.30pm, Kitchen 12-8.30pm
Bar 12-5pm, Kitchen 12-3pm
In addition many of our food dishes and some drinks deals will be available to takeaway.
CLICK HERE for our food menu
What measures are being taken to reduce the risk of the virus spreading?
- Steps we are taking include:
- Following all guidance from Public Health England
- Our team are regularly and thoroughly hand washing and disinfecting and will be supplying customer hand sanitiser.
- As always, all our glasses, crockery and cutlery goes through commercial dishwashers to make sure they’re fully sanitised.
- Encouraging the use of contactless payment when possible.
And lastly, we want you to know we’re thinking about you, our customers staff and communities. We understand the vital role our pub plays in the community and we are doing everything we can to stay open as a safe space for everyone.