Welcome Back (again!)
Following the Governments roadmap we are hoping to open for outside service from the 12th April. Please read the measures and requirements we will be following below to keep yourselves and our staff safe. Some of the measures in place are:
- Extra hand sanitiser stations at doorways and at entrances to toilets.
- We have installed screens and removed some tables to ensure 1metre+ social distancing.
- Table service and order-to table via our app and website.
- Priority will be given to table bookings – Please use the form below. Walk-ins will be accommodated if possible.
- All customers must be seated.
- Facemasks must be worn when not seated.
- Mixed tables of up to 6 people allowed outside only.
- We need everyone’s contact details and to keep them for a maximum of 21 days (see here for details)
- We will have new opening days and hours. See here for service times
To help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and safe visit we kindly ask that you do not visit if you or any of your party experience any of the following symptoms:
High temperature, dry cough, loss of smell or taste.
There is no denying that a visit to the pub will not be the same for quite some time to come, rest assured that we have tried to retain as much atmosphere as possible and we want you to enjoy your time with us in the safest possible way.
To make a booking please fill in the following form
Note: Bookings are for a 2 hour period but if you need longer or shorter let us know in
the message box of the form.
Why we need to record your contact details
This information is being collected to assist the NHS Test and Trace service for tracing close recent contacts of anyone testing positive for coronavirus. It will be given to NHS Test and Trace on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose, and will destroy it after eight weeks.
Customers can check in using the NHS Covid 19 app by scanning the QR code on arrival or by filling in their details on our contact sheet.
It will be kept here at The Alexandra Arms in a secure place. You have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you. For any questions about this notice please contact us or phone 01223 324441
Monday – Thursday 4.30pm – 10pm
Kitchen hours: 5pm – 9pm
Friday & Saturday Midday – 11pm
Kitchen hours: Midday – 9pm
Sunday Midday – 5pm
Kitchen hours: Midday – 3pm