Following the Governments roadmap we are now open for dinning and drink both inside and outside. Please read the measures and requirements we will be following below to keep yourselves and our staff safe. Some of the measures in place are:
- Extra hand sanitiser stations at doorways and at entrances to toilets.
- You can now order at the bar but our order app is still available to get your drinks delivered to your table or for takeaway.
- We recommend masks still be worn when moving around the pub and ordering at the bar, however this is personal choice. Please be respectful of staff and other customers who choose to wear them.
- You no longer have to sign in with track and trace but we will still have the facility to do so if you wish (see here for details)
- We will have new opening days and hours. See here for service times
To help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable and safe visit we kindly ask that you do not visit if you or any of your party experience any of the following symptoms:
High temperature, dry cough, loss of smell or taste.
The virus is still very much an ongoing issue and so we ask you to be respectful, considerate and kind to yourself, to others and the staff.
To make a booking please fill in the following form
Note: Bookings are for a 2 hour period but if you need longer or shorter let us know in
the message box of the form.
Why we need to record your contact details
This information is being collected to assist the NHS Test and Trace service for tracing close recent contacts of anyone testing positive for coronavirus. It will be given to NHS Test and Trace on request in the event that it is required for contact tracing purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose, and will destroy it after eight weeks.
Customers can check in using the NHS Covid 19 app by scanning the QR code on arrival or by filling in their details on our contact sheet.
It will be kept here at The Alexandra Arms in a secure place. You have a right to access and correct any information we hold about you. For any questions about this notice please contact us or phone 01223 324441
Monday – Friday Midday – 11pm
Kitchen hours: Midday – 2.30pm and 5pm – 9pm
Saturday Midday – 11pm
Kitchen hours: Midday – 9pm
Sunday Midday – 5pm
Kitchen hours: Midday – 3pm